Monday 28 November 2011

Equestrian Security Tips

Adrian Keeling, Chief Executive, NECD

‘As a senior executive, I have been involved in the database industry for many years and both my family and myself have been passionate equestrians all our lives. We had all of our tack stolen and felt we could do something about the burgeoning levels of equestrian crime. NECD was the result and it is now the most comprehensive equestrian crime prevention service on the planet. NECD is truly the equestrian community fighting back.’

Jennie Loriston-Clarke, British Dressage Chairwoman:

‘I am pleased to be able to lend my support to NECD, an extraordinary organisation whose sole reason for existence is the prevention of equestrian crime. It is essential that all equestrians become members, because in doing so, collectively we can make it nearly impossible for criminals to profit from selling on our stolen horses, tack, vehicles or machinery’.

Amy Stovold, International dressage competitor and trainer:

‘Despite extensive Stable Yard security measures, I recently suffered tack theft this year and it was an awful experience. I was then approached by NECD and their concept was light years ahead of anything I have encountered or heard about. As NECD members, horse owners are better protected and thieves will be deterred from the outset ensuring owners don’t have to suffer a similar loss. It is easy to see how NECD will become a household name and world class brand and it is great to be a part of it.’

No comments:

Post a Comment